Saturday, March 15, 2008

Scientology Video Site -- 10 out of 10!


I just got my first glimpse of the new Scientology video site. Whew! I'm thrilled!

Of course (from the name of my blog) you can see I've been sharing my thoughts and referring people to information on Scientology for YEARS. So having this as a tool...I can't tell you how exciting this is!

I don't know what it is about Scientology that gets people polarized. Seems you either love it or you are agin' it and there ain't too much in between. (Well, in fact it's probably MOST folks that are in between but they don't talk about it one way or the other). But from all my years of being up front about being a Scientologist I have found over and over again, the anti-guys are usually misinformed (except those deliberately doing the misinformation).

So, join me in a trip through this new site. If you've ever had a question or been curious about Scientology, here's a simple and very enjoyable way to get the straight scoop!


No comments: