Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Freedom Magazine Exposes Anderson Cooper Lies

If you want a really good laugh at Anderson Cooper's expense I recommend a read through Freedom magazine. In 90-or-so pages the magazine leaves you wondering how anyone Cooper's journalistic irresponsibility can remain on the air. It sure isn't for his ratings.

I labored through his 5-part Scientology series in April and found it tedious, boring, insincere, trite. But then the rest of the show wasn't much better. So I concluded it wasn't only that he is running a hidden agenda against Scientology, although clearly he is. It's also that he's just a very bad journalist.

Since I never watch him I had a misconception that he was Mr. It of CNN. If that's so, CNN had better examine how it serves the public. That is, after all, it's job.

Official Scientology News: ScientologyNews.org

No comments: