Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dianetics Bookathon

One thing I really enjoy is helping people find out what's really going on when they're depressed or they lose their temper or act irrationally, when they do things they know will hurt them. What's road rage about? How come mothers who love their kids lose their tempers and wallop them for no valid reason. Why do people drink too much? How come all these meds?

I like going out for a few hours on a Sat or Sun and giving people stress tests (they can locate what is causing them the most stress in their lives, using a meter we have in Scientology that can measure thought) and then I show them how Dianetics can help them handle this.

The reason I find it so rewarding is because so many of these people come back to me later on and let me know how much it helped them. And that is so rewarding!

No comments: