Friday, May 30, 2008

Great Wins on the Basics of Scientology

I'm having great wins on the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures.

I've been a Scientologist for many years, and I've had lots of Scientology auditing (spiritual counseling) and training. But I feel in many ways I'm just now becoming a Scientologist through studying these Basic Books and Lectures, exactly the way L. Ron Hubbard intended.

I am much more confident, more extroverted, more optimistic and happier (and mind you I wasn't a slouch in these departments before!) and I would recommend these books and lectures to ANYONE!

David Miscavige and all of Religious Technology Center, and Sea Org member sand Scientology staff did a magnificent job getting these materials available for us, and I am really grateful they did!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scientology is a huge waste of time and money and that is the good part. They way they treat seaorg members, ex-scientologists and critics makes it a criminal organization.

Sincerely,
Patrick Vic

Unknown said...

Did you know, that you can get all OT levels for free at wikileaks?

OT levels
Don't worry. Thousands of people have already read them, although they were not ready for them, and didn't get ill or catch pneumonia.
Hubbard only said, that you would get ill, if you are not ready to read them, because he wanted to keep them secret and make you pay money for them.
This has nothing to do with the "too steep a gradient" concept.
Why shouldn't you be able to at least have a look at them, even though you may not yet be able to understand it?